Staff Room Committee
The Staff Room Committee is the Social Committee of the Full time Teaching Staff of Shri Shikshayatan College.
The Staff Room Committee was one of the first Committees to be set up in the College, and over the years it has evolved.
The Staff Room Committee
- Organises the Welcome of new full time faculty member to the college.
- Organises farewells for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of the College.
- Organises Felicitations for PHD and other academic achievements, along with the birth of babies for Faculty Members.
- Organises gifts for Faculty members’ marriages and other social occasions.
- Organises the gifts to be given from faculty members’ to Non-Teaching Staff on any social occasion.
- Organises Picnics and overnight trips for Faculty Members.
- Organises Food for each Teacher’s Council meeting from money contributed from all Full time Faculty members’.
- Manages the lockers to be given to Faculty Members’ in staff Room.
- Looks after the cleanliness of the Staff Room and Proper organisation of the teachers’ notice board in the staff room.
- Organises Condolences for Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff and Management
- Organises flowers and condolence card to be delivered in case of bereavement in any Faculty members’ family, from Principal and all faculty members.
Thus through its activities the Staff Room Committee fosters Social relationship among staff members and makes the working space more congenial and lessens any work related stress for our Faculty members’ who devote long working hours in the college.