CAREER COUNSELLING COMMITTEE
The objective of the Career Counselling Committee is to facilitate the development of students into an integrated and well adjusted individual. The Committee provides comprehensive guidance and counselling services needed to accomplish stipulated educational goals. The Committee assists students in developing life skills like interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, decision making skills, problem solving skills, leadership skills and self learning skills essential for a productive life. The Committee conducts workshops, seminars and special events to assist students in Career Planning.
Some of the activities conducted in the past year:
- An Alumni interaction –Guidance in cracking competitive examinations like NET, SLET, GATE, CAT and other examinations for public sectors jobs after graduation.
- A 3- day students development programme on “Interviewing Skills and Group Discussion”.
- In collaboration with some B-schools, seminars on “Career opportunities in the private sector after MBA Degree”.
- “An orientation on Career Counselling” for the freshers to make them understand their own strengths and weaknesses with regard to their present course and make them aware of the best career options.
- Seminar to assist students interested to “Study Abroad” in top UK Universities.