PG ADMISSION 2020-2022
**Beware of people posing as middlemen promising admission in lieu of money and other incentives or do not fall prey to such offers, as the College will not take any responsibility in such cases.
Students are requested not to physically come to college for any admission enquiry during this challenging pandemic times. All the information will be available on the website from time to time. Queries may be sent to email@example.com
Admission Helpline Nos. 09903553700 (WhatsApp No.), 09903560800, 9903355719 (10 AM to 6 PM).
We solicit your co-operation in the interest of all in these challenging pandemic times.
Please check Eligibility Criteria & Online Application Process before making your Online Application.
Students shall apply online and make payment in following mode.
- Online payment of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) per application form.
Please don’t click on back or reload/refresh(F5) button on your browser while filling up the online form and allow Popups on your browser.
DO NOT FILLUP more than one FORM at a time by keeping DIFFERENT TABS OR WINDOWS OF YOUR BROWSER open.
LOGIN USING LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD
- Application form has a section for Login Information.
- You are required to create a Login ID which may be your mobile number or email.
- You have to create a password.
Eligible applications complete in all respects will only be considered for Merit-listing. Please ensure that you have completed all the procedures given below.
- Check your payment status for online payment.
- Complete uploading of your documents and photo.
- Check your data and edit if required.
Important Notes for PG Merit Listed applicants who will be paying Admission Fees
- Candidates are required to furnish of all documents and certificates on the first day of the session 2019-21 i.e. 01.07.2019. Any discrepancy in any document shall result in the cancellation of the candidate’s admission.
- Candidates who have completed Graduation and awaiting final University Examination Results by the end of August will be eligible for admission.
- Candidates pursuing Graduation in any University other than Calcutta University, if found to have concealed information will have their admission cancelled.
Click To Apply
For Retrying Application Fees Payment Click Below
Login To Your Portal
Admission Form is available now.
Applicants are hereby notified to use the LOGIN TO PORTAL option for all transactions listed above.
We have observed that students are using multiple login ids. Applications may be disqualified in such cases.
Applicants are requested to make themselves aware of the online payment procedure (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) before applying.
Applicants who have applied till date are requested to complete their application process by making payment within 48 hours positively.
For Admission related queries e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstation students seeking accommodation Visit : http://dhunserigirlshostel.com
Copyright © Shri Shikshayatan College. All Rights Reserved.