As the name suggests, Add On Courses give students an edge in the intensely competitive job market by equipping them with skills that they may not get with an honours or integrated programme. The Add On Courses are a part time course conducted by the college different stream:-
The short duration of the programme have made these courses extremely popular among students.
Course: Tally (ERP 9)
- Accounting on computer using Tally ERP 9
- Compulsory for 1st Year B.Com (Honors) and B.Com (General)
- Duration of course is 60 hours
- Certificate of the training by Tally after completion of course
DOEACC: Basic Computer Course – A Scheme of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) of Government of India.
- Compulsory for B.A, B.Sc.
- Duration of course is 69 1/2 hours
- Certificate of the training by DOEACC after completion of course
Hindi Journalism (Certificate Course)
- B.A students are eligible
- Duration of course is 6 months
- Fees for the course is Rs.3000/- (Training and courseware fees)
The Institute of Computer Accountants (ICA)
- Certified Tax Professional Program for Commerce 2nd Year Students
- Personality Development Program for Commerce 3rd Year StudentsDuration of course is 6 months
- Course in Multimedia Communication for B.Ed. students