Regular and punctual attendance is compulsory for every student of the college.
As per University of Calcutta regulation, a student will be considered :
- Non-collegiate if her attendance in any subject / group of subjects falls short of 75% but not below 60%. Candidates declared Non collegiate may be allowed to fill in application forms for examination on payment of requisite non-collegiate fees as per Calcutta University norms.
- A candidate who has not attended at least 60% of lectures delivered / practical classes held in any subject /group of subjects shall be debarred from appearing in any examination as per Calcutta University norms.
- College will strictly apply the University rules.
- If any student is absent without leave for 15 days or more her name is liable to be struck off the rolls. This rule will be strictly adhered to and no relaxation will be made.
- In case of absence from the college under unavoidable circumstances, application for leave must be submitted to the Principal in writing immediately within two working days of her joining.