FAME, Vol-3 Department of Commerce (UG & PG)
Shri Shikshayatan College
Department of Commerce (UG & PG)
In January 2016, Shri Shikshayatan College has published a Research oriented Journal, ‘FAME – Journal of Finance, Accounting, Management and Economics’, Volume-1, with an ISBN No. followed by the next issue, FAME, Volume-2, published in March, 2017. The next issue, FAME, Volume-3, is scheduled to be published in June, 2017.
As a contribution towards the same, research oriented papers are invited on Finance, Accounting, Management and Economics. The papers submitted for publication should be original and will undergo blind peer review. The experts and the team hold their right in selecting the papers suitable enough for publication. The author(s) hold their right regarding the authenticity of the paper.
Your paper must fit into any one of these following broad Tracks:
3. MANAGEMENT (all areas)
Last date of submission of paper is 31st January, 2018.
All necessary documents should be mailed to email@example.com in Microsoft Word (Compatibility Mode)
In addition to the above, kindly note the following details regarding submission of your paper :
1. The first page of your submission should encompass the following details
A concise and informative title
The name(s) of the author(s)
The affiliation(s) and contact information of the author(s)
The e-mail address of the corresponding author
Please mention the Track under which the research paper belongs
2. All submissions should be in Times New Roman, with a font size of 12 (except Title of the paper, which should be 15 point size), 1.15 line spacing, with 1 inch (2.54 cm) margin on all sides.
3. The Abstracts should consist of a maximum of 300 words.
4. Use a maximum of 5 keywords separated by semi-colons and the same applies for JEL classification codes.
5. The papers should be of 2000-3000 words in length (excluding tables, figures, references and appendices).
6. The submission should contain distinct sections of the following:
Introduction (including problem definition)
Review of Literature
Objectives or Hypothesis Formulations (if any)
Research Methodology adopted
Findings and Analysis of the Study
Limitations of the Study
Future research possibilities, and
References (APA Style)
For further assistance, contact:
Dr. Indrani Saha (Editor) – 9830197287
Smt. Tanusree Das (Associate Editor) – 9681913596
Send mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org