DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT: 2005
|ACHIEVEMENTS||§ Calcutta University rank holders over the years.
§ Students are working as startup women entrepreneurs
|ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY
|§ Industrial visits by students
§ Inter-collegiate management fest:
PODIUM 2015 organized by the students of the department in October 2015
|Category||Eligibility Criteria For Form Fill Up||Additional Criteria|
|General||Minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Pure Mathematics in Class XII.||Must have passed in English & Mathematics|
|SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B||Minimum 55% marks in aggregate with Pure Mathematics in Class XII.||Must have passed in English & Mathematics|
|Index Marks Calculation for Merit List||For GDPI List (1) : (Aggregate + English + Mathematics/BEBM) / 3
For Final Merit List : (50% of Index Marks published on Previous List -1 + 25% of GD Score + 25% PI Score )
Events & Workshops
- A presentation was organized by International Skill Development Corporation for students of Department of B.B.A. and Department of Commerce which was held on 19.08.15. Shri Shone Babu, Assistant Manager – Business Development of International Skill Development Corporation conducted the session on “Enhancing Government transparency and accountability”- A way to economic growth.
- A Seminar was organized by Apex Counsellors, Kolkata for students of Department of B.B.A on 27.08.15. Counsellors of Apex conducted the Seminar on various career options for management students.
- A Seminar was organized by ICICI Stockmind on 08.09.15 for students of Department of B.B.A. Mr. Dipanjan Mukherjee, Manager of ICICI Stockmind conducted the Seminar on ‘Financial awareness on stock market’.
- A Seminar was organized by Piramal Foundation for students of Department of B.B.A on 18.09.15. Pronoma Roy, Zonal leader of Eastern India (Piramal Foundation) conducted the Seminar on “Gandhian Fellowship programme”.
- A Seminar was organized by Department of B.B.A in collaboration with Calcutta Business School on 18.12.15. The session was conducted by Dr. Tamal Datta Chaudhuri, Principal, Calcutta Business School on Career Counseling.